Monday, May 25, 2009

Two totally random and seperate thoughts!


The other night I decided to try and give C couscous (very small almost stick rice)! She loved it! So did her hair, the floor, and her high chair!! Couscous is not a toddler food. It went everywhere. So I thought I would share with you the end result. Needless to say my daughter definatly had to have a bath that night.

It looks like she has bugs in her hair! I promise it is just couscous. Also, look what she left on her plate, greenbeans! Even toddlers don't want to eat their veggies.


Okay so that was a couple of days ago. Well today we (my husband and me) were packing for our big move in (hopefully) a week. We got down everything out of our attic and packed it up. It was a huge chore. While we were doing this, I came across all of C's baby clothes that she has outgrown. Now, I know every mother does this but I took out the little onesis and held them up and felt a pang of sadness. Not that I miss the sleepless nights or the constant feedings, but I do miss the little tiny (non-mobile) baby that I used to cuddle. So I thought I would share just how far we have come.


C Two days old

C Three months old







C 6 months old






C 10 months



C 12 months




C 15 months

It is amazing to me how fast she has grown and how far we have come. In one week we will move out of our house that we became a family in and move into a house that we will hopefully be in when all of the children leave the nest.






1 comment:

  1. Yep, they are growing up so fast. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete