Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We have moved!

We have finally moved into our new house! It has been a long week. We moved last weekend and currently we only have 3 boxes left to unpack which is amazing since we have over 100 boxes. C loves our new house. The first day she was at the house she just ran from room to room laughing! It is wonderful here with much more space than we had and a wonderful court yard with space for C to play outside which is her new obsession.

Although we have moved and put most things in there place we are currently painting Cs room which is still a work in progress. I have been at home with C for the last week and although I really enjoy it I also miss adult conversation!

Last week I went to a job fair for teachers and even though I knew it would be hard because the hiring freeze there were still a few postions to be filled. So I went to the job fair expecting the best and getting the worst. There were over 200 other people trying to get only 30 jobs. Now I am not sure where these jobs were because the whole day I only heard of about 5 from the 9 different schools I visited with. Now it seems I may be a stay at home mom by default. Things always work out like they are supposed to so we just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are getting settled in. Yeah you unpacking queen. We already miss you and C so much!!

    ReplyDelete