Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Its been forever, but I have big news!

I know it has been forever since I posted anything, but there is a reason for that. I am PREGNANT!! We were a little surprised by this one but are supper excited and happy. I am due in March, March 3, 2010 to be exact. So that makes me 8 weeks pregnant tomorrow.

I went last week for my first OB appointment and everything was great. They did an ultrasound and there was our little grain of rice with a heart beat.

Even thought everything is perfect with the baby, this pregnancy is already alot harder than my first with C. I have been very nauseous and the only thing that stops it is food! But since I do not want to weight 400 lbs when I have this baby, I have converted from food to hard candy.

Anyways that is our new news and the reason I have been so absent and will be so absent.

No comments:

Post a Comment